We are committed to provide our customers complete satisfaction for every purchase. We strive hard to enhance the shopping experience of our customers at every stage, while providing the best quality products and customer service. In order to ensure the same, we are always ready and willing to go the extra mile for our valued customers.
In case you are unsatisfied with the product received, we request you to contact our Customer Care team at info@IndianOnlineSpices.com and we shall revert to you at the earliest.
If you receive the product that falls into below mentioned criteria, then you can raise a return request within seven (7) days of delivery of product since return and refund requests are taken up only within this time period.
Eligible Return Criteria:
- Wrong Size
- Wrong Colour
- Wrong Product
- Wrong Quantity
- Defective/ Broken
- Significantly different from what was displayed on the website or different from the description given by the merchant/seller
Products which cannot be returned are:
Some products are deemed as final sale products which cannot be returned due to health and hygiene reasons. Merchants do not accept any return on the below mentioned product types.
- Healthcare Products
- Edible and Perishable Products
- Customized Products
- Personal and Beauty Care Products – Cosmetics, Deodorants etc.
- Free items
FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY ON ALL RETURNS:
- Product(s) should be unused (other than fit trial), unaltered and unwashed.
- There should be no stains, marks, stitches or holes in the product(s) caused by the buyer/ consumer.
- There should be no physical damage to the box or to the product
- All the tags and original packaging should remain intact and should be sent along with the product(s).
- Original Invoice shall be returned with the product(s).
- Product(s) should reach us in sellable condition.
- In case you have purchased an item which has a free gift/offer associated with it and you wish to return the main item, then you will have to return the free product as well.
- If the order is placed through any gift voucher, refunds will not be initated.
- To initiate return process, you can write to us as info@IndianOnlineSpices.com to avail the facility of Reverse Pick Up (RPU)
- Please email us details regarding returned product such as Order ID, SKU number, Product Name, reason for returning the product, your complaints, details of the defect, images of the product and your Reverse Pickup Address.
- Once we receive return request, we will review details and send you the RPU Ticket Number. Once you receive your RPU ticket number, please repack the items to be returned with original packaging, product should be unused, unwashed, unaltered and returned with the original tags and Invoices and free gifts if any. Items without the tags and Invoices will not be accepted.
- Return request should be raised within 7 days from the date of delivery. Once the reverse pickup request has been generated, our courier partners will make a maximum of two attempts to pick up your order. If the order is not handed over to the courier partner for any reason (Packet not ready, not at home etc), the return request will be forfeited and your request will be denied.
- If an order has been shipped and returned for whatever reason, one way shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount unless the returned case falls under the above mentioned Return Criteria. Shipping charges will also be deducted if you do not accept the order at the time of delivery.
- If you are returning an item that was damaged/ defective or due to an error on the seller’s part, you will be compensated for the return courier charges. You will be paid flat Rs. 100 voucher which can be used to buy any of the IndianOnlineSpices products within one month. Please pack well when you are returning the product so that it reaches the seller in good condition.
- Incase if you choose to self-ship the returned products, then it is strongly advised that the return packets should be adequately and properly packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit. We will not give refund if the Product(s) received is damaged in transit.
- For all self-shipped returns, please use a reliable courier service.
- All returned items will be subjected to inspection by us or seller before proceeding with replacements or refunds.
- We will initiate the refund to you once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item back from you or the online tracking shows as delivered to the seller address. Remember that items have to be returned to sellers directly by you. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, we will credit the amount back to you within 15-20 working days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank or Public Holidays).
- If you have raised a dispute, please allow 5 business days for your seller to address the issue and provide instructions for your return/ resolution. If the seller does not respond even after 5 business days, or if your issue is not addressed to your satisfaction, you can submit the dispute by sending email to info@IndianOnlineSpices.com and we will ensure you get timely resolution to your dispute.
- All the international shipments go through quality check and are properly packed before dispatch by our agency. Given the huge cost involved in international shipment, no returns and refunds are acceptable in case of international orders once shipped.