No products in the cart.
GRADE – 8MM
- In the Middle East, green cardamom powder is used as a spice for sweet dishes.
- Green cardamom is often used in traditional Indian sweets and in masala chai (spiced tea).
- Component in spice mixes, of Indian and Nepali masalas and Thai curry pastes.
- Used in baking in the countries, in particular in Sweden, Norway, and Finland, where it is used in traditional treats such as the Scandinavian Jule bread Julekake, the Swedish kardemummabullar sweet bun, and Finnish sweet bread pulla.
- Cardamom is used to neutralize the toughest breath odors.
- In Korea, medicinal cardamom and black cardamom are used in traditional tea called Jeho-tang.
- Green cardamom is one of the most expensive spice in the world.