No products in the cart.
After a long walk through outside you feel to have some fresh milk shake to chill your head. Dry fruit Milk shake is the best choice to boost your body.Today we discuss how to make a Dry fruit Milk Shake and it’s health benefits.
- milk + hot milk mixed with 4 to 5 saffron strands (kesar)
- fresh rose petals Or dried rose petals
- organic sugar / sugar / jaggery powder
- almond + almond more for garnish
- cashew + 4 – 5 cashew more for garnish
- cashewnut chopped finely
- pistachio chopped finely
- walnuts chopped coarsely
- few saffron strands for garnish (optional)
- basil seed (sabja seed) which are soaked in water for 2 hours
- some ice-cubes
- a pinch of salt
How to prepare Dry Fruit Milk Shake?
- Firstly soak basil seeds in water for 2 hours Or until they swell.
- Alternatively you could add them in hot water they will plump in 2 mins.
- Combine milk, ice-cubes, saffron infused milk, almond, cashew, rose petals, sugar, salt. Grind all until they all are blended well.
- Now serve into tall glasses with ice cubes. Top it with soaked basil seed.
- Lastly decorate with chopped pistachio, walnut, almond and cashew. Also you could add some saffron strands and rose petals for garnish.
Health Benefits of Dry Fruits
Dry fruits come with a host of benefits that are great for your health. Some of them include,
1. Prevent Anaemia: They are abundant in iron which is essential to promote haemoglobin levels in the blood. This, in turn, prevents the risk of anaemia in babies.
2. Energy Booster: As a rich source of fibre, protein, zinc, iron, and other minerals, dry fruits can help you baby stack up on energy. This will keep them energetic and healthy.
3. Prevent Constipation: Dry fruits contain a good amount of fibre which will aid bowel movement in babies and help prevent constipation.
4. Promotes Digestive Health: They contain a lot of probiotics or good bacteria which can keep the digestive system healthy in babies. Probiotics will help develop the digestive system and also aid in the digestion of food.
5. Promotes Bone and Eye Health: Dry fruits are rich in Vitamin A and calcium. Vitamin A is essential to maintain a healthy vision and calcium can aid in the development and maintenance of bones.
6. Aids Brain Development:The omega 3 fatty acids present in dry fruits like walnuts are essential during the process of brain development in babies.
Best Quality Dry Fruits
India is one of the main exporter of dry fruits ,so high quality dry fruits can be purchased here in India at reasonable price from online marketplaces.