No products in the cart.
Which is the hardest job on earth?
Everyone will say what they are doing is the most sweating job on earth. For a mother, the hardest job is to make their kids eat nutritious food at right time in adequate quantity.
Mostly brilliant mothers find many baby food products which serve the purpose of healthy dry fruits or cereals like arrowroot, banana powder etc.
Today we introduce steps of How to make dry fruit jam, which is a tasty and healthy recipe for your kid.
Dry Fruit Jam
- Dried prunes
- Dried dates
- Tart apples (cored wedges)
- Dried Apricots
- Walnut Pieces
- Slivered Almonds
- Anise seeds
- Pinch of Cardamom and Cinnamon powder
- Candied lemon and orange peel
- Lemon juice and Orange juice
How to make Dry Fruit Jam?
- Add the apples in boiling water and cook until soft.
- Mash them with a masher and pour onto a cheesecloth. Allow it to dip into a vessel.
- In a separate bowl, club all the chopped dry fruits like dates, prunes, apricots, walnuts, almonds and add the apple mixture. Stir well and allow it to mix overnight.
- Add 2 cups honey to 1 cup water and wait until the mixture boils.
- To this add the fruit mixture, candied lemon orange with the zest juice, nuts and spices like anise seed, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Once the mixture starts becoming thick, turn off the stove and allow it to cool.
- Tasty dry fruit jam is ready.
Kids love sweet foods than other nutritious food. In such cases dry fruit jam is the best option, readily available buy online dry fruits help mothers to prepare the favorite dry fruit jam easily.
Dry fruit jam serve the sweet recipe with bread, roti, naan etc
Try the new healthy breakfast for your kid.