No products in the cart.
“ Writing is a lot like making soup. My subconscious cooks the idea, but I have to sit down at the computer to pour it out “ the famous quote of Robin Wells say how much difficult to make writings and a soup.
Here we discuss how to make a sweet dry fruit soup, much easier which may please your mind and stomach. Let’s share something healthier than wittier because smile always can’t keep you fit if bad health haunts you. Buy dry fruits and try this new tasty recipe.
How to make Dry fruit Soup?
- ½ cup finely chopped dried apples
- ½ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- ½ cup dried cranberries or cherries
- ½ cup pitted finely-chopped prunes (dried plums)
- ½ cup raisins or currants
- 1 medium orange, grated and juiced
- 2 tablespoons pearl tapioca
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced ginger root
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1- star anise or ½ teaspoon crushed fennel seed
- 5 cups of water
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, cranberry-apple cocktail or apple juice
Preparation of Dry Fruit Soup
- Combine the dried apples, dried apricots, dried cranberries, prunes and raisins in a large saucepan. Mix in grated orange and orange juice, tapioca, ginger root, cinnamon stick and star anise. Buy dry fruits from trusted sellers or buy dry fruits online in India.
- Add the water and bring to a boil; lower heat to medium-low and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes until the fruit is tender.
- Stir in the pomegranate juice; heat for 5 minutes. Remove the cinnamon stick and star anise.
Serve Healthy Dry Fruit Soup
Cook and serve this soup either warm or cold, you can also garnish with a dollop of yogurt. Actually, dry fruit soup is a Scandinavian dish which you can try with any dry fruits available online or in dry fruit markets.
Soup delivers plenty of nutrition and sweetness without adding sugar. Best enjoyed for breakfast, snack or dessert.
Have a good time with dry fruits, be careful to purchase only premium quality dry fruits always for making your favorite dishes.