Hi dear let’s have a smoothie ? may be the most cool offer you may love to hear in these summer days.
Smoothie is a thick and creamy beverage made from fruit juice, fresh milk or ice creams. If you are ready to buy dried fruits like raisins or almonds you can make healthy dried fruit smoothie at home itself.
Dried Fruit Smoothie Ingredients
- Two cup of Milk
- Sliced Ripen Banana
- Quarter cup of Raisins
- Quarter cup of chopped Dates
- Quarter cup of unsalted Cashews
- Quarter cup of unsalted Almonds
- Sugar as you needed
How To Make Dried Fruit Smoothie?
Smoothies like dried fruit smoothie is a great way to introduce more fruits and dried fruits in kids diet along with high protein milk. Also they make a wholesome meal and body cool throughout a day.
- Remove the pits from the dates, buy quality dates online or from good brand.
- Soak the dates and raisins in hot water for 5-10 minutes until they soften.
- Drain the dates and raisins from the water and let them cool down.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Serve the juice cold.
Avoid taking too much soft drinks and packed cool drinks. Always try to consume fresh juice or smoothies made using healthy dried fruits. Eating cashews, Almonds and Raisins as snacks are also very useful to keep your body energized during this hot summer season.
Try making some creative drinks and cool your day ….